Online Catalogue / Wound Care / Bandages
3M Health Care Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System
Catalogue Number: 3M2794-HC
3M™ Coban™ 2 Lite Two-Layer Compression System provides reduced compression (25-30 mmHg) for patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.5. Coban 2 Lite Compression System is indicated for the treatment of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions where compression is appropriate. Each system is supplied as a kit that includes two rolls: a Comfort Layer roll and a Compression Layer roll.
Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and other conditions requiring compression.
- Comfortable – Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
- Stays in place – Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage, to encourage longer wear
- Provides consistent compression – The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability
- Enables a more normal lifestyle – The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
- Easy to use – Application is fast, and easy to teach and learn.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Unit Measurement: Case/8 Each