Online Catalogue / Wound Care / Film Dressings
3M Health Care Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing, Frame Style
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. They are breathable, waterproof and act as a barrier to protect against external contaminants including bacteria, viruses, blood and bodily fluids.
- Protects I.V. site – Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- I.V. site visibility – Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Designed for patient comfort – Adhesive is gentle on skin and conformable dressing flexes with skin.
- Easy to apply – Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
- Easy to fit – Available in a variety of shapes and sizes for I.V. and wound care needs.
|Catalogue Number||Description||Unit Measurement|
|3M1622W||1 ¾ in. x 1 ¾ in. (4.4 cm x 4.4 cm)||Case/4 Box, Box/100 Each|
|3M1624W||2 ⅜ in. x 2 ¾ in. (6 cm x 7 cm)||Case/4 Box, Box/100 Each|
|3M1626W||4 in. x 4 ¾ in. (10 cm x 12 cm)||Case/4 Box, Box/50 Each|
|3M1630||4 in. x 4 ½ in. (10 cm x 11.5 cm), with Border||Case/4 Box, Box/50 Each|
|3M1627||4 in. x 10 in. (10 cm x 25 cm)||Case/4 Box, Box/20 Each|
|3M1628||6 in. x 8 in. (15 cm x 20 cm)||Case/8 Box, Box/10 Each|
|3M1629||8 in. x 12 in. (20 cm x 30 cm), with Film Frame||Box/10 Each|