Online Catalogue / Wound Care / Bandages
AMG Medical MedPro® Elastigrip Compressive Elasticated Bandages
Compressive elasticated bandages ideal for a wide range of applications:
- Use for support and aid in rehabilitation after removal of plaster casts and for joints in functional casts.
- Helps to keep limbs warm after therapeutic massages.
- Provides greater comfort for rheumatic conditions.
- Ideal to support amputation stumps.
- Recommended for treating work and sports injuries, sprains, bruises and dislocations.
- Helps to relieve swelling and assists venous circulation for treatment of varicose veins.
Plastic surgery & traumatology
- Use for prevention and treatment of hypertrophic scarring, edemas and hematomas.
- Helps to maintain medication and dressings in place following a mastectomy or reconstructive plastic surgery.
|Catalogue Number||Size||Unit Measurement|
|AMG118580||A, Infant Feet and Arms||Box/10 Each|
|AMG118581||B, Small Hands and Limbs||Box/10 Each|