Online Catalogue / Disposables / General Supplies
Bowers Commode Bowl – 3L Basin
Catalogue Number: BOW-YLP20
Commode Bowl made of recycled and disposable pulp material with natural waterproofing, manufactured in accordance with Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC – Class 1 as amended by Directive (2007/47/EC) and British standard PAS29:1999 for disposable pulp products for use in healthcare. High quality products with stable bottom and convenient notched shape to allow for placement directly against patient.
Designed for numerous applications involving liquids.
Suitable for disposal in all macerators.
- Sturdy construction (steady when standing)
- Strong sides (able to support weight of contents when full)
- Easy to carry when full
- Stackable (for ease of storage)
Characteristics & Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: PAS29:1999
- Fluid: Water
- Resistance Time: >24 hours
- Resistance Temperature: 35°C (±3°C)
- Capacity: 3000 mL
- Material: Paper pulp (recycled + virgin) & Natural resins
- Weight: 60g ± 3g
- Colour: Grey
Size: 300 mm W x 100 mm H
Unit Measurement: Case/100 Each