Online Catalogue / Disposables / Urology
Bowers Sampling Cup
Catalogue Number: BOW-YLP22
Sampling Cup made of recycled and disposable pulp material with natural waterproofing, manufactured in accordance with Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC – Class 1 as amended by Directive (2007/47/EC) and British standard PAS29:1999 for disposable pulp products for use in healthcare. High quality products with stable bottom and shaped to be held and carried more easily.
Designed for various uses, primarily urine samples.
Suitable for disposal in all macerators.
- Easy pour design
- Strong sides (able to support weight of contents when full)
- Easy to carry when full
- Stackable (for ease of storage)
Characteristics & Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: PAS29:1999
- Fluid: Water
- Resistance Time: >24 hours
- Resistance Temperature: 35°C (±3°C)
- Capacity: 300 mL
- Material: Paper pulp (recycled + virgin) & Natural resins
- Weight: 10g ± 3g
- Colour: Grey
Size: 180 mm L x 90 mm W x 70 mm H
Unit Measurement: Case/200 Each