Online Catalogue / Disposables / Urology
Bowers Specimen Measure
Catalogue Number: BOW-YLP30
Specimen Measure made of recycled and disposable pulp material with natural waterproofing, manufactured in accordance with Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC – Class 1 as amended by Directive (2007/47/EC) and British standard PAS29:1999 for disposable pulp products for use in healthcare. High quality products with stable bottom and shaped to be held and carried more easily.
Designed for toilet top use, easy pour and clearly marked graduations.
Suitable for disposal in all macerators.
- Sturdy construction (steady when standing)
- Strong sides (able to support weight of contents when full)
- Easy to carry when full
- Stackable (for ease of storage)
Characteristics & Specifications
- Fluid Resistance: PAS29:1999
- Fluid: Water
- Resistance Time: >24 hours
- Resistance Temperature: 35°C (±3°C)
- Capacity: 700 mL
- Material: Paper pulp (recycled + virgin) & Natural resins
- Weight: 46g ± 4g
- Colour: Grey
Size: 325 mm L x 205 mm W x 95 mm H
Unit Measurement: Case/200 Each