Online Catalogue / Disposables / Respiratory & Anesthesia
Covidien McGRATH® MAC Blade
Catalogue Number: KEND350-005-000
The McGRATH® MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope (EDL) is a device that combines the benefits of both direct laryngoscopy (DL) and video laryngoscopy (VL).
- DL – familiar technique of a Macintosh direct laryngoscope
- VL – video laryngoscope technology
Now a single — and surprisingly affordable — handheld device helps clinicians be prepared.
- Easy to clean: The screen and handle are fully immersible for high-level disinfection, and compatible with the latest vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilization systems.
- Slim Blade: The slim blade profile provides improved patient access. Blades are packaged sterile and are disposable.
- Portable: The compact, cable-free device is ready when you need it.
- Durable: Drop-tested to 2 meters, the core of the McGRATH® MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope is reinforced with a steel alloy chassis.
- Cost-effective: The surprisingly affordable system and blades make the McGRATH® MAC enhanced direct laryngoscope as accessible as your conventional laryngoscope, with the flexibility of video laryngoscopy.
Unit Measurement: Box/500 Each