Online Catalogue / Disposables / Protective Apparel
priMED PRIMAGARD® 160 Surgical Horizontal Tie Mask with Anti-Fog Film Strip
Catalogue Number: PM-PG4-2473
- Highest level of fluid protection based on ASTM F2100-11 standards.
- Protects both the patient and clinician from fluids and particles generated during surgery.
- Protects the patient’s surgical site from contamination from the clinician (droplets generated by talking, coughing and more).
Features & Benefits:
- Anti-fog film strip prevents moist air from rising up to fog glasses and eye protection
- Full-width, aluminum alloy nose piece will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across the cheeks
- Long ties for easy donning and removal
- Users can adjust the tightness and fit of the mask over a surgical hat or bouffant cap
- Suitable for surgical procedures where there is a high risk of fluid splash or surgical debris, such as orthopedic surgery or trauma
- All seams are ultrasonically welded
- Latex free
Level 3 Barrier
BFE (%): ≥ 99
PFE (%): ≥ 98
ΔP (mmH20/cm²): ≤ 2.4
Fluid Resistance: 160 mm Hg
Flame Spread: Class 1
Unit Measurement: 50/Box, 300/Case