Online Catalogue / Disposables / Protective Apparel
priMED PRIMASOFT® 80 Procedure Ear-Loop Mask
Catalogue Number: PM-PG4-1331
- Protects both the patient and clinician from fluids and particles generated during medical procedures outside of the operating room, including wound care, line changes, dental work and more.
- Protects the wearer from contamination from droplets generated by coughing, talking, or sneezing of nearby persons.
- Also used for respiratory etiquette to contain droplets from symptomatic individuals.
Features & Benefits:
- PRIMASOFT™ masks are silky smooth and irritant-free, ideal for those with sensitivities to other masks
- Full-width, aluminum alloy nose piece will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across the cheeks
- Soft, stretchy ear loops comfortably fit a wide variety of face sizes
- Suitable for respiratory etiquette and procedures where there is minimal risk of splash
- All seams are ultrasonically welded
- Latex free
Level 1 Barrier
BFE (%): ≥ 99
PFE (%): ≥ 99
ΔP (mmH20/cm²): ≤ 2.4
Fluid Resistance: 80 mm Hg
Flame Spread: Class 1
Unit Measurement: 50/Box, 500/Case